Thursday 23 September 2010


Salalah is one of my favorite place I ever visited.

The Salalah city distinguishes with beauty scenic

The area of the Dhofar region of about 103.8 thousand km 2, representing 23% of the area of the Sultanate with a population of about 189 thousand people. They are divided into Sunnis and the province where the terrain into three main areas
1 - the coastal zone and mountain

2 - Desert Uplands region of Dhofar

The fall season begins astronomer at the 21 \ 6 to 21 / 9 of
each year

6 comments:

  1. Nice ...
    But why the number you writhe Arabic ?


    ^_^ All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Ahmed and whats up abeer its intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's good... i know nothing about this city....

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u have any photo of this city?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back >>>
    please chick my weblog now to know more information about the problem I got me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooow

    The information are good and usefull !


    Keep it up dear ;)

    ReplyDelete